02 May, 2012

THE SKY

The lonely clouds!

Through the darkness there came a light
Under the sky - though so far but yet so bright
I closed my eyes and look deep insight
Walk this darkness without a fright
Cozz... I found a new life - so wonderful !
I hold his image like a precious sight
The one that sets my heart alight
So far I've come, its worth those years.
My strength  has now briskly grown
I no longer fear I travel alone;
I look beyond and see him there
I've found the light under the sky and I smile
I've been told there's a new sense of happiness
I've been told that my life has changed suddenly
In a way that its easily noticed when I pass by...
They don't know the Sky is secret behind my happiness.
I hear a sweet voice in my head
That says my path is clear ahead
This feelings of love that we share -
I had a freedom, I made this choice...
I would trade everything just to be with him
To me, he is just like the Sky
Always around me, so wonderful and bright;
So far away but yet so close to my heart..

(This is the poem composed by someone who is to be the one with all the integrity for me)

7 comments: